Value Added Services
- CNC Machining – Our captive machining capability provides accurate, reliable components for our customers.
- Wire EDM – This industry-first department provides high-precision cutting for metal components.
- Metrology – These high-tech software-based inspection services ensure precise and accurate parts.
- Laser Trimming – Six-axis equipment ensure precise fit and smooth edges on all parts.
- Prototyping – Rapid prototyping demonstrates part viability before production.
- Low-volume Production Stamping – Stamping can supplement the production process and provide customer cost savings.
Walker’s captive CNC machining capability ensures the accuracy and quality of all the parts used in our tooling systems.Learn More »
Walker demonstrated industry leadership by being the first tool manufacturer to add an in-house Wire EDM capability for very precise cuts from hardened steels.Learn More »
Rapid, high-accuracy measurement is a key component of the tooling manufacturing processes.Learn More »
Walker’s 6-axis equipment provides accurate laser-trimming of parts, including complex prototypes and early parts.Learn More »
Thanks to advanced technology, we are able to incorporate quick, accurate prototype development and early parts in our complete customer solution.Learn More »
Low Volume Stamping
As a value-added service to our customers, Walker offers precise stamping for low-volume part production.Learn More »