Stamping Die Repair & Engineering
Walker provides expert repair, revision and maintenance for metal stamping tooling systems. We can repair tooling as needed -- preventing lost-part production, non-value-added secondary operations and late-parts delivery. Any of these conditions waste valuable resources and raise part costs.
Our repair and engineering change capabilities include:
- Sharpening and reconditioning – To ensure the production of quality parts and preventive maintenance of tooling
- Component replacement – To replace a broken die component quickly and effectively, using customer component design data or reverse engineering.
- Die changes – To re-manufacture a die to customer specifications when a change is required
- Quality work – To make a repair accurately the first time, in keeping with our industry-leading quality standards
- Quick turnaround – To make rapid, effective die repair and engineering changes
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
or call us today at 877.925.5378